View job on Handshake
Technical business analysis for back-end web services.
This person will act as a flexible resource, interacting with both the development team as well as different teams across multiple products and projects.
Position Summary/Job Description:
- Able to quickly learn and understand, to a deep level of detail
- the behavior of the Restful web services the team produces, the public APIs, and the proper interaction patterns for those APIs
- the clients (systems) who integrate with these services (REST APIs) and the proper interaction patterns
- the suppliers (systems) who integrate with these services (APIs, queues, files) and the proper interaction patterns
- Serves as the primary point of contact to communicate service behavior and interactions. Filters questions and external feedback back to the development team.
- Communicates both verbally and in writing.
- Working with the team architect intakes new behaviors (features) and helps communicate them to the development team.
- Provides traceability of feature requests back to business owner
- Develops test scenarios as input to QA and ensures proper test coverage.
- Assists in the creation and execution of system and user acceptance test plans
- When necessary, assists in writing test cases/data and executing tests