Who We Are & The Role
Centrly is a seed-stage, Forbes 30 Under 30 company building a breakthrough market intelligence platform helping some of the largest companies in the world unravel tangled markets to quickly discover the right partners and customers and navigate threats from competitors. We’re transforming the way news is read and digested by building a single, simple knowledge repository, powered by AI and striking graph visualizations.
Our mission is to accelerate the rate by which technology is developed and gets to market in high-impact industries. The team is a mix of MIT alumni and early team members from exited startups.
Centrly is looking for a Market Research Analyst to power-up Centrly’s work in building rich and powerful data worlds to drive insights for our customers. This role will report to the Head of Customer Success and will work hand-in-hand with Centrly’s AI and automation solutions. This is a full time, remote position based in the US.
- Systematic market research to aggregate unique data about the market to satisfy customer needs
- Analyze the data to glean actionable insights across various industries that meet customer use-cases
- Document findings in the form of clean, customer-facing reports
In your first six months you will:
- Conquer the market research process to a high level of efficiency
- Deliver multiple collections of deep company maps and evaluations for customer projects
- Provide input to the Data Science and Software teams for improvements to the automation and AI capabilities to further accelerate this process
What we look for:
- Integrity — you follow through on your commitments, and maintain trust, transparency, and good will in all of your activities.
- Initiative — you have a strong bias towards action, and pull in the systems and tools you need to be successful in your role.
- Curiosity — you’re a relentless learner, and regularly seek to improve the depth and breadth of your knowledge in your domain.
- Communication — you communicate clearly and work effectively in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment.
- Humility — you value diverse perspectives and recognize that great ideas often come from unexpected places.
- Growth Mindset — you constantly work to improve your skills and expand your comfort zone.
Benefits & Other
Centrly is an inclusive workplace that celebrates diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a full-time team member, you will be able to participate in a variety of Centrly benefits and be eligible for equity in a growing seed-stage startup.