At Blue Ridge Partners, we focus exclusively on helping companies accelerate profitable revenue growth. We have earned high marks from private equity firms by delivering material, rapid and cost-effective results for them and their portfolio companies. We selected this area of specialization because revenue growth is the #1 driver of value creation—58% of all value creation comes from revenue growth.
In accelerating growth, we consider strategic growth options such as entering new end markets, expanding geographically, and adding new products and services. We also help strengthen company execution by enhancing sales force effectiveness, optimizing channel performance, improving marketing programs, optimizing pricing, and strengthening sales and marketing leadership skills.
Most of our senior leaders come from large strategy consulting firms, but they have also led businesses. These combined experiences yield a natural focus on strategic issues in complex markets, with a highly pragmatic approach and a focus on implementation.
We work with Fortune 500, middle market companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies to analyze their revenue engine performance, identify opportunities for improvement and then work side by side with our clients to implement action plans that drive incremental revenues and the margins associated with those revenues. Since 2002, our firm has worked with over 700 companies in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific.
The Analyst Role…
Our Analysts work in project teams to identify client revenue growth opportunities, with significant responsibility for performing financial and marketing analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, preparing presentation material, and supporting implementations. As an Analyst, you will have a rich and varied experience.
The Blue Ridge Difference… At Blue Ridge You Will…
· Have a seat at our clients’ tables. Very often starting with Project #1, we will provide you with unparalleled opportunity for impactful work with senior level client executives and their staff seeking your guidance.
· Experience variety. Our small-team approach and fast-moving projects (typical length 6-weeks) build broad and deep expertise by giving our Analysts exposure to a wide variety of industries and analyses. Our Business Analysts become experts for our clients at the highly valued skill of understanding and driving top line revenue growth.
· Experience strong work-life balance. Our Analysts will travel to work at client sites and learn more about businesses and the problems they face. However, due to the nature of our assignments, travel time is typically far less than that of other traditional consulting firms. Additionally, our virtual environment further supports a strong work-life balance.
· Enjoy the benefits of a virtual office environment. Blue Ridge Partners has colleagues you will be working with located in Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC, Dallas, NYC, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. When not at a client site or in a team meeting, Blue Ridge Partners enables you to work with your teams from a home office, reducing travel time and stress while increasing flexibility, the ability to focus on work during work hours, and the comfort of working from your own home office.
Grow. We view our Analysts as future Associates and Managers. Our small project team sizes and boutique company size provides you with unparalleled access to our firm’s Managers and Partners, and provides the opportunities, exposure, and mentorship necessary to succeed in a long-term career in consulting at Blue Ridge.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who want to help us to continue to develop a rapidly growing and successful company. Successful Analysts typically have:
– Demonstrated leadership experience, with tangible results and impact
– Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft suite of products. Must be comfortable building models and creating templates from inception
– Strong communication skills for customer interviewing and client presentations
– A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or similar discipline from a top-tier undergraduate institution
– Must currently live within one hour of one of our hubs (NYC, Boston, DC, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Cleveland, London and Frankfurt)