View job on Handshake
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Our Global Advisory team is building out a PMO to support our Global Advisory consultants. Our product empowers leading players in the CRE world to access timely and objective insights into asset value and ultimately make sound business decisions. Our years of historical valuation data, supplemented by our leading in-house databases, produce these insights, and support their risk management activities.
Reporting to the Project Manager, we are looking for an internal-facing Business Analyst to support our rapid growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Irvine office, work across teams to roll-out processes and tools, and ensure project requirements across all initiatives are met to specifications and documented accurately. You will be involved in projects, including application development, continuous improvement initiatives, and training.
Who you are
You are a Project Coordinator with experience building processes and creating documentation to support technical projects, and you are looking for a chance to move into a BA role at a growing company with opportunities to learn. Or you are a BA seeking a chance to help build out a process improvements function, determining business needs, and introducing tools and processes to streamline PropTech projects, at a global company where you can develop your career.
What’s in it for you
Impact and exposure. This is a fast-growing team in the Irvine office and a chance to define and build out your role, working independently to implement best practices, processes, and procedures. You will gain exposure to tools, technologies, and people as you work across teams on exciting software product projects.
Career Development. You want to be part of a global company that is forward-thinking and setting the standards in CRE technology. You will take on a new multi-faceted role – managing projects, working across global teams on software and business solutions, growing an understanding of the business needs. Your career opportunities will increase as we continue to scale as a company and as a team, including the chance to grow into a Project Manager.
What you will do:
- Track project details. You will establish and maintain processes and documentation to manage scope throughout implementation project life cycles.
- Analyze and report. You will gather relevant data, perform an analysis based on specifications, and create reports for the product and development teams.
- Support and collaborate. You will work with QA on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the successful execution of solutions. You will work with various stakeholders globally to elicit feedback and gain an understanding of needs and challenges.
- Research. You are always looking for ways to improve processes and efficiency. You will introduce best practices and tools.
- Jump in. You have a growth mindset and you are ready to jump in, learn new tools, and collaborate where needed.
Our new Business Analyst has:
- The education. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, or a related field.
- The experience. You have experience working with internal teams to create tools and taking a process-oriented approach to produce exceptional process documentation. You are highly detail-oriented and meticulous. Your focus is accomplishing every milestone while ensuring processes are followed, and issues are proactively dealt with.
- The relationship building expertise. You have expertise working closely with internal stakeholders and end-users to identify business challenges and to develop effective strategies to realize visions and increase adoption. You are comfortable working with high level executives.
- A genuine interest in new tools and technology. You are proficient with Microsoft Office including Project and Vision. You have exposure to project management tools such as Jira, or Tableau.
- A winning communication style. You have outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills. You know how to leverage communication tools and methodologies.
- A drive to continuously improve. You can anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal clients, and you are driven to meet or exceed their expectations. You are a forward thinker and can innovate solutions to keep the project – and the business – moving forward.
- Appreciation for cross-team collaboration. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares – We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education – We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits – come realize your potential at Altus Group!
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com or . (416) 641-9500