At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has shaped the course of human history through aerospace innovations. Today, because of our amazing people and powerful technologies, our products connect the globe, protect freedom, and advance scientific discovery around the world. From the depths of the ocean, to Mars and beyond, we’re inspiring the next century of explorers – we invite you to join us on the journey ahead!
As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
The Boeing Business Internship Program – Supply Chain Management offers internship opportunities across one of the world’s most complex supply chain organizations. These opportunities span throughout Boeing’s Business Units: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Boeing Global Services; Boeing Capital Corporation; and Corporate. At Boeing, these roles are essential to running a business that connects and protects people around the world.
Visit our program website to learn more about the opportunities available:
Some of these position allow telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Some of these positions have been identified as virtual opportunities and do not require applicants to live in close proximity to a Boeing facility.
Some of these positions are expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Some of these positions may require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Some of these positions must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Employer not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2022
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- Passion for the aerospace industry and interest and enthusiasm for a career at Boeing
- Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Previous business or related internships or work experience and/or involvement with student or civic organizations
- Majoring in one of the following: Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Project Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, or other related fields
- The ability to telecommute
- The ability to relocate and work onsite
Some of these positions offer relocation based on eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
These positions are for first shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: Min: $32,000 – Max: $74,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award