Assist in the daily administration and operation of the warehouse. Under supervision, oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and supervise warehouse staff.
- Assist in the administration and oversight of the daily operation of the warehouse including receiving, picking, and inventory control.
- Work with Leads to ensure information reported into Pro-Track is accurate and consistent with procedures and policies as developed by production and engineering.
- For Receiving: oversees receipt of over 500 lines per day across multiple warehouse locations and multiple shifts. Ensure all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- For Picking: oversees picking from warehouse of about 25,000 SKUs. Ensure all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- For Inventory Control: Ensures all receiving personal follow standard Medline operating procedures and policies.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.
- Under direction, lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Maintain and enforce 6S. Enforce and train employees on company policy, procedures, modifying and continuous improvement of warehouse standard operating procedures and policies.