View job on Handshake
• Design business processes and application configurations based on industry best practices.
• Interact with key end users and business owners to map standard application software to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
• Assist in all implementation activities including design, configuration and testing.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this is a client facing role.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and business processes.
• Programming skills highly preferred.
• Prior experience and knowledge about Logistics and Supply Chain processes is required.
• Prior experience implementing any packaged application software like Oracle EBS, SAP, JD, Edwards is a plus but not required.
Degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or related fields with specialization in Supply Chain Logistics
Location: Dallas, Texas
Travel: Travel to client’s sites required