Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company, is currently seeking Associate Implementation Consultants to join their growing Austin NetSuite Consulting practice. This is an internal, full-time role with Bridgepoint. The Associate Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the delivery of complex end-to-end NetSuite ERP implementations, integrations, and business systems initiatives. ERP provides the primary operational and financial software for running a company’s business. Bridgepoint focuses on private equity backed companies in the software, manufacturing, distribution and services industries. We deliver transformational projects through management consulting techniques enabling our clients to achieve operational excellence.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic learner with infinite curiosity who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for leveraging technology to deliver smart, efficient solutions. You will work in a delivery center based in our Austin, TX office. We have created a work environment specifically tailored to enabling Associate Consultants to build peer relationships, rapidly develop skills, deliver challenging work, and accelerate their careers.
Responsible for executing in all phases of the NetSuite software implementation process, including:
- Participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to document user stories
- Assist with the implementation plan and developing the solution design
- Configure NetSuite software settings, and platform components to satisfy user stories
- Build financial reports and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from client’s existing database to NetSuite
- Establish test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to confirm end to end business process and data flows meet project objectives
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Support the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
YOUR EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
- A fun culture and integrated team environment. Culture is the number one thing we hire for. We truly enjoy working with each other, and look for people that will fit right in. We believe that if you are happy at work, this then flows to higher quality services for our clients. We also believe in many team happy hours and activities to bring the team together!
- Obtain a flexible “work/life” balance. At Bridgepoint, we believe in fostering a work environment that works best for its employees. Some people prefer to come into the office every day; others prefer to work remotely for part of a week. We support our employees finding the mix that works best for them.
- A collaborative team that works together to build implementation and design strategy. No employee will ever be put on an island by themselves, as every project includes multiple project team members. Our monthly NetSuite Team knowledge sharing sessions also provides a platform to share experiences with the team on great solutions and application strategies that have been performed for our clients.
- You will constantly be challenged. No project is like one another. We have clients from a wide range of industries. Even companies that appear similar in nature have very different needs. Thus, this position provides an opportunity to continuously grow your professional and interpersonal capabilities and gain a better understanding of how successful organizations operate.
- Be a big fish in a small pond. Many of our team members have felt “lost” within a large organization, where their contributions are not always recognized. At Bridgepoint, this position provides the opportunity to have a big influence on the growth and success of the company.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities. Employees go through a one-month training program upon joining the team, and new employees are assigned a mentor. Bridgepoint also has unlimited training within NetSuite, and supports its employees completing a minimum number of training hours per year. A goal for all employees is to gain certification within the NetSuite application.
The following qualifications/background are desirable:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or other related disciplines, Required.
- Previous experience working with enterprise applications is preferred, such as NetSuite, Intacct, INFOR, QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Epicor (Note: Previous NetSuite Experience is not needed)
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- Process-minded; enjoys getting on a whiteboard to draw out process flows
- Proficiency in Office Suite products, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel 25% on average throughout the year (but typically less)
- Competitive salary and benefits, including Medical/Dental
- Performance bonuses paid quarterly
- Employer 401K contributions