View job on Handshake
We’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Medical Billing and Claims team! The successful candidate has an investigative and curious mind with a passion for solving problems. They are detail-oriented, can multi-task like a pro, and are extremely organized!
You’ll be working with a team of dynamic employees who are passionate about the work they do and are dedicated to the babies we treat. It takes a unique personality to help our company maintain this commitment to our patients—unique in the sense that our team members enjoy working in an invigorating environment, have an interest in learning in a collaborative setting, and most of all, bring a positive attitude!
We will train you on all things unique to Cranial Technologies!
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
- Follow-up on claims with insurance companies every two weeks, or as needed
- Document all correspondence, payment remits and phone calls into system
- Ensure insurance payments are correct according to patient benefits and contracts
- Process and document electronic payments daily
- Provide support to centers nationwide regarding patient claims and balances due
- Communicate with patients in detail regarding payments, denials and appeal information
- Provide spreadsheet with full detail of aged accounts.
- Identify, track and report insurance payment/denial trends
- Communicate with patients regarding unexpected balances
- Research and resolve claims processing error and resolve processing issues
- 1-2 years of customer service or related experience
- Insurance, collections, or financial experience preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Investigative, curious and problem solving mindset
- Exceptional communication and human relations skills in working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.