View job on Handshake
About the role:
We are in search of an Analyst to join our new Network Transformation team. This role will be responsible for driving profitability and operational efficiencies related to our nationwide network of copper and fiber, directly influencing business strategy, network planning, and operational initiatives for millions of customers and billions of dollars in revenue. You will work with all parts of the organization to identify opportunities, develop tools and processes, and implement solutions to improve profitability, efficiency, and customer experience.
Your work will be analytical in nature, but your intelligence, drive, and interpersonal skills will be equally as important to your success. The work of you and your team will have direct tangible impact on our customers, employees and company performance.
What you’ll do:
- Providing analytical support and recommendations regarding optimization of network and operational processes
- Working with frontline employees to find and cure customer pain points with our equipment
- Working closely with engineering partners
- Performing detailed analysis of large datasets
- Providing insights on key opportunities in the network through historical business analysis and understanding of customer trends
- Identifying opportunities across our network to decrease operational costs and improve the customer experience
- Implementing automated processes to gather and look at large data sets efficiently
- Providing predictive modeling and data visualization to forecast proposed initiatives across the organization
- Building and optimizing databases utilizing the industry’s most cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Presenting insights and recommendations to company executives and the board of directors
What you bring:
- Demonstrated drive and desire to improve business performance.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking and data-based decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Work or internship experience in strategy, growth, engineering or analytics; high-rigor business analytics background preferred.
- Experience assembling presentations for wide varieties of audiences.
- Strong financial and business acumen with ability to identify and evaluate opportunities preferred
- Familiarity with data tools such as Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, or PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Python, or R is a plus
- Proficiency with large datasets and Spatial Analytics/Visualization tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Telecom industry expertise is not necessary – the team will be dedicated to teaching and mentoring the candidate towards becoming an expert in their own right
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k – Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.