View job on Handshake
We are looking for candidates to join our team in Spring and Fall 2023.
Royal Caribbean Group’s prestigious Finance Rotational Program (FRP) is a two-year rotational program designed to build future leaders for the finance organization. We are seeking innovative and energetic candidates who have completed an undergraduate degree and are ready to take on challenging and rewarding assignments that provide the opportunity to make a real impact on our exciting, expanding business.
As a member of the RCL Finance Development Program, you will have an opportunity to rotate into four of the 12 finance organization areas (Accounting, Audit, Capital Planning, Corporate Planning, CEL Finance, Deployment, Shared Service Finance, Revenue Planning, RCI Finance, SSC Finance, Strategy, and Treasury). Based on departmental availability, you will spend time working in these functional areas, becoming familiar with the core financial drivers of the company, financial operations, revenue optimization, fleet deployment strategy, and more. You’ll also be exposed to the C-suite and key decision-makers in the brands and gain unparalleled cross-departmental knowledge that will position you for an accelerated career path in Finance – and potentially secure your spot in the leadership pipeline at RCL. After successful completion of the program, you may have the opportunity to assume a Sr. Analyst role with us.
We are looking for:
- Seniors with an undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting, business administration, and/or quantitative degree program, or an MBA
- GPA of 3.2 or higher, and proven leadership skills either in school or professional experience
- Proven capability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- High level of critical thinking
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to think strategically while managing the details
- Desire to go above and beyond what is required
- Eligible to work in the United States