Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
- Provide production system support, follow up technical issues, propose and implement fixes
- Work with business users/consultants to understand application requirements and design program changes/enhancements
- Perform and support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
- Involve in the full development cycle of system application and implementation activities
- General system maintenance and support
- Support ad-hoc assignments by the supervisor for other IT projects
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information System and Software Engineering or related discipline
- Development experience in SAP/Power Apps/Power Automate will be an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and eagerness to learn
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Innovative and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Professional lab and latest technology to actualize your creative ideas
- 5-day work week
- Prime location with good public transport network
- MPF Top-up and dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the position when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.