View job on Handshake
Analyst, Consulting Services – Marketing Solutions –
What you will be doing:
- We help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You will help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources using your expertise in Excel.
- You will help the client understand their data and how it relates to business objectives.
- You’ll learn to translate our analytics into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You will participate in the improvement processes and achieve greater quality, consistency, profitability, customer satisfaction, and efficiency, getting new customers up to speed with Neustar’s software faster.
- You’re responsible for smooth delivery of products in the marketing services portfolio to balance client satisfaction, timing and budget targets
- You’ll develop project scope, project plans, risk mitigation strategies, and manage the daily implementation commensurate with project management and Neustar best practices
What we would love to see:
- 0-1 years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting. Client facing experience also helpful.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A highly effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills.
- Familiarity or interest in data, analytics and/or statistical concepts
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast paced environment