View job on Handshake
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the 11th consecutive year!
Who is the Consulting Services Team?
We are hyper-focused on providing business outcomes for our clients. We take on the most challenging problems our customers face and provide innovative solutions that can involve data strategy, analytical modeling, cloud strategy, automation, digital transformation, AI/ML platforms, and security services. We are made up of experienced management consultants, data scientists, and architects with experience in industry and government agencies. Our goal is to bring together business acumen with full-stack technical know-how to develop innovative solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
What will you be doing?
The Analyst works with a team to solve business problems within customer engagements, interacts with clients to understand their business needs, and works with project teams to develop solutions leveraging WWT’s capabilities. Your day may include:
- Developing analytical and technological solutions to achieve defined business objectives
- Consulting with business users to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are practical to implement
- Helping maintain project plans and schedules
- Creating project documentation including technical documents such as process flows and user manuals.
- Creating clear, compelling charts, tables, and other visuals.
- Presenting results and recommendations to clients and partners
- Creating educational and sales materials to empower WWT account teams.
- Check out a day in the life: Consulting Services Career Page
What makes this team different?
- You’re not working behind the scenes. You’re regularly interacting with clients and then driving implementations of highly visible projects.
- You will get to be immersed in learning about the most cutting-edge technology solutions in the world.
- We have a formal onboarding program, mentorship program, and ongoing training that will develop your skills as a professional and leader.
- We take your interests, passions, and background into consideration when assigning projects
- Nationwide travel is less than 25%
- 1-3 years of work experience, including internships, in one or more of the following areas is preferred: Management Consulting, Engineering, Scientific Research, Technology Sales, Cybersecurity, Data Science
- BA or BS required with preferred majors in the following areas: Economics, Statistics, Management, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Biology
- Excellent communication and engagement skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Skilled at multitasking requirements including gathering, testing, troubleshooting, and supporting tasks across multiple user groups in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to generate creative solutions to difficult or ambiguous problems in a group setting
- Ability to ask the right questions to understand the business problem and identify the measurement or business object
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, SQL, and business visualization skills
- The ideal candidate is a supportive, positive, self-driven, and growth-oriented individual with a passion for delivering quality insights in a business environment
- Available for start date between June — September 2023
- Locations: St. Louis, Denver, NYC, Washington DC
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT — it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with disabilities
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.