View job on Handshake
Analyst, Business Strategy
New York, New York
Parsippany, New Jersey
job requisition id
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Is responsible for providing analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables teams to:
Identify the critical few business issues,
independently conduct analytics to develop business strategy,
support development of formal recommendations to senior levels of TFB leadership, and
help create document components (go-to-market or product strategies, etc.) that inform critical strategic issues and decisions.Job Responsibilities:
- Work with experts within and outside the company to identify key business issues, articulate problem, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders and own the outcome
- Participate in / lead small to medium sized strategy projects / work streams with the help of internal or external resources
- Serve as subject matter expert to staff and stakeholders on strategy issues
- Provide periodic informal work guidance / direction to other team members. May have supervisory responsibilities on a project basis
- Apply a broad knowledge of concepts and principles to develop analytical frameworks, approach, and methodology best practices to analyze complex strategy issues, often applying ingenuity and originality to develop unique solutions
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Related Field.
- 2-4 Years: Prefer 2+ years of experience related to Business Strategy.
- Experience in conducting and communicating Data-Driven analyses; Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Attention to detail: Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to management, and peers in various departments.
- Quantitative analytics: Strong quantitative analysis skills and high proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Project management: Strong organizational and project management skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.