Job Description: Is responsible for providing analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables teams to:
- Identify the critical few business issues,
- independently conduct analytics to develop business strategy,
- support development of formal recommendations to senior levels of TFB leadership, and
- help create document components (go-to-market or product strategies, etc.) that inform critical strategic issues and decisions.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Work with experts within and outside the company to identify key business issues, articulate problem, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders and own the outcome
- Participate in / lead small to medium sized strategy projects / work streams with the help of internal or external resources
- Serve as subject matter expert to staff and stakeholders on strategy issues
- Provide periodic informal work guidance / direction to other team members. May have supervisory responsibilities on a project basis
- Apply a broad knowledge of concepts and principles to develop analytical frameworks, approach, and methodology best practices to analyze complex strategy issues, often applying ingenuity and originality to develop unique solutions
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or Related Field.
- 2-4 Years: Prefer 2+ years of experience related to Business Strategy.
- Experience in conducting and communicating Data-Driven analyses; Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Attention to detail: Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to management, and peers in various departments.
- Quantitative analytics: Strong quantitative analysis skills and high proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Project management: Strong organizational and project management skills
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED