View job on Handshake
Our ALLEX Rotational Program is designed to introduce college students to Air Liquide and the industrial gas industry. Air Liquide supplies oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and many other specialty gasses, molecules, services and technologies to a wide range of industries, providing customers with innovative solutions that are vital to their industrial production and sustainability. Located in over 78 countries, we have more than 1,000,000 customers globally in diverse industries such as steel, food and beverage, electronics and pharmaceuticals.
Air Liquide is actively seeking an ALLEX Program Participant, Large Industries SIO Base Operations Track to be placed in various locations as part of an 24 month rotational program. Questions? Please email our team at email@example.com
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Meet or exceed the company safety standards.
- Become proficient in the operation and mission of each department and business you rotate through.
- Complete the rotation objectives for the above areas as specified by the rotation supervisor.
- Complete the required training as specified for all ALLEX.
- Prepare and submit a monthly report detailing objectives completed and any issues for that rotation.
- Complete additional assignments or projects at the request of the rotation supervisor.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Data Analytics Engineering
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Expected Graduation date of December 2022 or May 2023
- Program is designed for college graduates with less than one year of experience
- Previous co-op or intern experience required
- Ability to provide own daily transportation to/from work
- Business travel is required in some rotations
- Must be open and flexible to relocate anywhere in the US during and post program
- How to apply? Please submit an application through the University Portal
Available ALLEX Program Participant, Large Industries EE Base Operations Track (24 months):
The ALLEX Base Operations Program Participant is designed for candidates that are interested in pursuing a technical path and strengthening and developing their engineering knowledge. The Large Industries business line proposes gas and energy solutions to customers in the metals, chemicals, refining and energy industries, which are essential for their own industrial production, to improve process efficiency and to make their plants more environmentally friendly. Rotations are pre-defined by our technical experts. Following the program the participant will be placed in a plant engineering role before returning to a technical role.
International Considerations: Air Liquide regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position. PLEASE NOTE: Air Liquide will not accept resumes from third party vendors. Any resumes received from an agency through our website will be considered free of any fees or charges. We are an equal opportunity employer. Everyone will be considered for employment, promotions, transfers, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap, age, Vietnam era veteran status, disabled veteran status, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.