Aon Is Looking For Actuarial Analysts!
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective insurance broking solutions. We hire Actuarial Analysts in various solution lines including Health, Retirement, Reinsurance, and Commercial Risk.
This role falls under Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions team as well as our early career development program, known as Launch. Building on the development colleagues receive in the role they are hired into, the Launch program is a supplemental development program for recent college recruits.
Your Impact As An Accident, Health and Life Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to work with a small and talented group of experts in the field of Accident, Health and Life reinsurance. The nature of the work is project-oriented, client-focused and targeted at creative problem solving. You will be exposed to a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products, both traditional and non-traditional, including but not limited to excess of loss reinsurance, stop-loss insurance, as well as various unique quota share structures. This role also has responsibility for managing and completing projects using several large industry databases, as well as completing various benchmarking projects using data from multiple sources. You will become familiar with Aon’s tools and approach, contribute to their development, and present Aon’s solutions and services to our clients.
- As an analyst, you will work with colleagues on the broker team, analytics team, and other team members (e.g. technology, finance) to identify and respond to client needs and develop additional opportunities related to products and services.
- Inventory and manage client roster as well as industry data
- Analyze, edit and model complex data and make appropriate decisions regarding analyses
- Assist in coordinating analysis priorities with appropriate broker teams
- Take ownership and responsibility for quality, accuracy and timely completion of analysis
- Understand reinsurance contracts and products (terminology, terms and conditions)
- Prepare client-ready presentations to communicate analysis results to brokers and clients
- Consistently produce high quality analyses in timeframes agreed to or provided
- Take initiative on internal projects to improve processes, products, and services.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure clients’ needs are being met and resources are not overlapping or contradicting.
- Consistently produce above average quality and quantity of work.
What are we looking for?
Collaborators, Critical Thinkers, Problem Solvers, Team Players, Effective Communicators, Relationship Builders and Future Leaders.
We aim to recruit a diverse group of professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients. Additionally, we take into consideration the following:
- Relevant work or internship experience.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
We offer you
The salary range for this position is $58,000 to $67,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location.
The salary range reflected is an estimate, based on a primary work location of Colorado. The actual salary may vary for applicants in a different geographic location.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.