Robauto is one of Colorado’s leading advanced technology R&D companies. We are seeking 1 or more highly intelligent individuals to join a team in conjunction with a partnership with a leading marketing research company. Work with large brands, a world-class remote team, and the latest in machine learning, analytics and A.I..
- Segment and gather data in digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Interpret data in the context of building Machine Learning models
- Perform discovery research on website and digital marketing analytics to understand key opportunities for conversion optimization
- Establish measures of success (KPIs) for monitoring and testing through A/B, multivariate, and sequential testing
- Assemble, organize, interpret, and communicate findings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business, or economics is recommended but not required
- Demonstrated skill in mathematics and statistics to analyze and interpret numerical data with a passion to apply these skills in the business world
- Experience in digital marketing analytics platforms, particularly Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Certifications in these platforms is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with coworkers and with customers
- Aptitude for business and an innate curiosity to answer questions and solve business problems
- Passion to learn and improve team processes, tools, and procedures
- Detail oriented and able to think critically about the integrity of data accuracy
Remote, Montana, Colorado, Florida team members!
Pay based on candidate. Option for full time with benefits.