Remote Work: Hybrid
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers, and problem solvers.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare college students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You will be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
- Dynatrace rollout
- Hashicorp Vault rollout
- Container security rollout
- Develop planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Increase technology knowledge and skills
- Develop team-based work proficiencies
- Develop interpersonal skills to connect with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program (BA, BS, MS, MA, or MBA) in computer science or related field.
- Must be pursuing a degree in May or December 2023, 2024, or 2025
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Must reside within 50 miles of the primary work location
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and work with multiple small projects in parallel
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Database fundamental knowledge
- Programming skills
- Documentation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic, and/or extracurricular experiences
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive – including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 19.00 – USD 42.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.