2023 Information and Cyber Security Development Program – Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
The Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program is a strategically designed, non-rotational, twelve-month program that provides analysts with the necessary knowledge, skills, experiences, and exposure to build a career in Wells Fargo Technology. Analysts are full time, permanent employees and will continue to be employees after completing the program.
Program components include a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, employee engagement activities, professional development opportunities, opportunities to meet and network with executives, community service projects, and overall program projects. You will receive support from a dedicated program manager to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. This program provides opportunities to be a part of a team that develops business solutions through innovation.
This Information and Cyber Security Development Program is part of the overall Wells Fargo Technology Analyst program which includes programs in Software Engineering & Information and Cyber Security.
Program Start Dates: February 2023 or July 2023
In this role, you will:
Your responsibilities in Information and Cyber Security could include, but are not limited to:
Review existing systems security issues, procedures & provide support for testing, emergencies, installations, and conversions. Assist more experienced staff with security consulting and moderately complex security projects related to data access, integrity, confidentiality, and business continuity.
- Typical Tech Stacks: Python, Java, Pen Testing techniques, SQL
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of work experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Undergraduate degree with a STEM-related major/minor/emphasis including Cyber Security or related degrees
- Graduation Date between December 2022 – June 2023
- Hands-on technical experience with a diverse skill set which may include but not limited to: Java, Cloud technology, .NET, Python, SQL, etc…
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- A desire to learn new technical skill sets and knowledge of the banking industry/products
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn from and collaborate with a diverse set of team members in a fast paced, change driven and dynamic environment
- Chandler, Arizona
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- San Francisco Bay Area
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.