About GLC Advisors & Co., LLC:
GLC is a leading independent investment banking advisory firm that delivers objective, senior-level advice within a number of industries, including technology, business services, industrial, consumer, gaming, and energy.
GLC was founded in 2005 and brings financial advisory experience from both Wall Street and specialized boutique investment banking firms. With over 50 professionals, we have worked through multiple economic cycles dating back to the 1980s and have led more than 900 transactions representing over $730 billion in total transaction value.
Our comprehensive service offerings involve all aspects of sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory including, corporate valuation, fairness opinions, capital raising and private placements, corporate restructurings, and asset sales.
Our Denver office is seeking to recruit multiple individuals at the Analyst level for our M&A practice. The Analyst position will provide direct support to junior and senior bankers in the execution of M&A, financing transactions, and other corporate finance-related advisory projects.
Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit. Responsibilities include:
- Working directly with client senior management teams, board members, and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution
- Building financial models and performing valuation analyses
- Preparing presentations, company offering memorandums, management presentations, and other marketing materials
- Analyzing company historical financial statements and prospective financial information
- Conducting extensive industry and company research
- Collaborating within M&A execution teams
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with an expected graduation date in Summer 2023 (or earlier)
- Prior experience in corporate finance, accounting, private equity, investment banking, or related financial services
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management, Economics, or other applicable degree from an accredited university or college
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as preferred experience with other financial information tools such as S&P Capital IQ and PitchBook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic with ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to develop modeling and financial statement analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
We offer an exciting work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. This position offers the opportunity to gain in-depth and diverse work experience in investment banking. The position has an annual starting salary of $80,000. Benefits include healthcare, dental and vision coverage. The position will be eligible for incentive bonus compensation.