Raytheon Technologies Finance is looking for an individual to support a number of our programs. This role will be responsible for working closely with the Program Finance Managers, Integrated Product Team Leads (IPT) and Program Managers. The position offers an excellent opportunity for someone to learn and expand their abilities in the finance and business management disciplines. Individual will be an essential team member performing Earned Value Management and financial analysis functions. The position involves the generation of both internal and external cost reports, monitoring and analysis of cost data and financial planning systems and tools and compiling quarterly estimate at completion (EAC) for presentation to program and finance management.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
- Support the creation of Estimates at Complete (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, risks and opportunities at the Program / Mission Area level.
- Perform detailed financial analysis for program cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to Budget baseline and EAC positions.
- Prepare program financial forecasts, monitor actual costs, and explain variances to plans and forecasts.
- Development and maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in APEX/SAP, Budget preparation and monthly Earned Value reporting
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word with a strong ability to use many of the features of MS Excel with ease and attention to efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- SAP Experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Must have a BS / BA with a major in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting, Math, or other related field by Summer 2023
- This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional work experience (excluding internships)
- Limited to some knowledge of RTX organization.