SALARY: $22 per hour + housing & travel stipends based on eligibility
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities that will unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Imagine a team that runs like a trailblazing tech start-up with the resources of a Fortune-500 company.
We are ABI Tech – a passionate and diverse group of owners with the visibility, voice, and ambition to together drive real global impact on real business challenges. We digitize our businesses that collectively sell 75M beers per day, making our organization and connections to the world more effective, efficient, and intelligent.
Dream big and join us as we disrupt the beer & beverage industry.
If our mission resonates with you, then we encourage you to apply to our Technology Trainee Program Internship (TTPi). We believe in investing in our future technology leaders today and through an immersive exposure to our business & the way we operate and relevant experiences right from the start – our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future tech change makers. The program takes place over the course of 10-weeks; however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, TTPi’s will gain a holistic view of our technology landscape while working on business-critical projects and being trained on the latest and greatest technology.
- Zone Induction with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Experience in our BeerTech, TechOps, Digital Sales, or Business Transformation departments to learn about the technology that drives our business
- Deep dive into different trainings while gaining exposure to senior leaders throughout the program rotations.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership and technical aptitude.
- A background in Computer Science or Info Systems is preferred
- St. Louis or New York City Mobility
- The trainee program does not offer practical training positions for F-1 visa holders nor sponsor individuals for purposes of obtaining temporary work visas (e.g., H-1B) or permanent residency (“Green Cards”). Individuals who require sponsorship will be removed from the selection process.
- Demonstrates ability to develop code and leverage data and insights to provide effective solutions to sophisticated technology problems.
- Passionate about a long-term career in technology.
- Self-motivated to drive results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to effectively manage several projects and teams at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change and willing to take calculated risks.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partner, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting up our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSITANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.