At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the Analytics & Data Internship Program within the Chief Operating Office organization. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
The Analytics & Data Internship Program is a professional development program that provides participants with a ten-week overview of Wells Fargo and a high-level understanding of the company’s operations, business strategies, and organizational culture. The internship experience includes relationship building, relevant work assignments, coaching, feedback sessions, group projects, and other informative learning sessions with key leaders in the analytics ecosystem. It is designed to provide undergraduate students with a blend of business and professional developmental training opportunities that incorporate real-world experiences and prepare you for a career at Wells Fargo. You will be placed on one of the Analytics teams or the Data Management & Insights (DMI) team based on your location, degree, and where possible expressed areas of interest.
In this role you will:
- Gain on-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group, you will gain in-depth experience as an intern. You will begin to build your analytical and interpersonal communication skills by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities.
- Receive professional support: You will be matched with a colleague who will be available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer. You will also have the support of a program manager and functional cohort to support you through your intern experience.
- Benefit from a virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience, share their career paths, tips and advice, while also sharing trends in the financial and functional spaces they serve.
- Take part in organization networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer interns and full-time analysts across other programs. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
6+ months of work experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2022 – May/June 2023
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Exposure to and/or experience in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
- BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
Primary locations include Charlotte and Minneapolis with opportunities based on business need in Dallas, Des Moines, Phoenix, San Francisco and St. Louis.
How to Apply
The 2022 Wells Fargo Analytics & Data Internship Program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career website on January 27 – January 30 ONLY.
- To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs”.
- Search by Req#: R-107943 or by keywords, “Wells Fargo Analytics & Data Internship Program” and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.