At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the Analytics & Data Analyst Program within the Chief Operating Office organization. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
The Analytics & Data Analyst Program is a professional development program designed to provide recent college graduates with a 12 month non-rotational experience across Wells Fargo’s Analytics and Data Management groups. The Program focuses on early career opportunities for candidates who can expect to gain overall business acumen, analytic skill development, and organizational and professional development in an analytic-driven environment. Analysts in the program will navigate Wells Fargo’s analytic community through cross-function collaboration, senior leader exposure, along with personal and professional development through our enterprise diversity and innovation work streams. Upon successful completion, analysts will be equipped with fundamental functional skills, business acumen and a growing professional network to position them for continued career development.
In this role you will:
- Gain on-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group will lay the foundation for building your analytical and interpersonal communication skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience college to corporate transitional development: In conjunction with your manager’s training plans, your program manager will support delivery of Wells Fargo’s Professional Development Program including a month-to-month learning plan, TED Talk discussions, a virtual speaker series from leaders across the organization, and other cross-company events.
- Receive professional support: Each manager will match you with a colleague who will be available on a daily basis to answer questions, help you through challenging situations, and offer feedback on your work processes as you navigate your initial entry to the team. You will also have the support of your program manager who will connect you to a group mentoring program designed specifically for program analysts.
- Take part in networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other analysts and analytic community members. You will have the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships, build your network, and take advantage of a diverse and rapidly growing workforce.
- Analyze and translate data: Decipher real data as usable concepts for effective data-driven business decisioning and an improved internal and external customer experience
6+ months of Development Programs experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December, 2021 – May/June 2022
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Exposure to and/or experience in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
- BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
Primary locations include Charlotte and Minneapolis with opportunities based on business need in Dallas, Des Moines, Phoenix, San Francisco and St. Louis.
How to Apply
The 2022 Wells Fargo Analytics & Data Analyst Program will be accepting applications through the Wells Fargo Career website on January 27 – January 30 ONLY.
- To search and apply for open positions in this program, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/ and click on “Search Jobs”.
- Search by Req#: R-107934 or by keywords, “Wells Fargo Analytics & Data Analyst” and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.