L’Oréal USA’s Operations Management Trainee Program is a full-time, 1-year opportunity for you to kick off your career at the #1 Beauty Tech company in the world. At L’Oréal, we move fast and stay on top of our game. The scope and scale of what we strive to do for our consumers drive us to experiment, push boundaries, learn from setbacks and constantly grow. We are committed to giving our Management Trainees the space to learn, develop, and grow into future leaders for the Group.
What You will experience in the 1-year Journey:
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders for the Group. You will have a personalized learning & development track, be leading challenging projects that require exceptional entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to make an impact with the opportunity for rapid career growth.
- 3 impactful rotations within our Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Corporate Operations functions.
- Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
- True ownership of business-relevant projects
- Collaborate closely with the team to gain hands-on experience
- Enhanced training opportunities through a customized learning and development curriculum
- Regular feedback after rotations and reviews
- Unlimited access to online learning resources on all topics
What we look for:
We welcome graduates from all majors and background – L’Oréal thrives in the diversity of our people.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree Student or Early Career Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences
- Degrees in Engineering, Supply Chain, and/or Business is preferred
- Business oriented (has experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations)
- Passionate and curious about the work and business
- Driven with entrepreneurial spirit, a creative problem solver with high level of agility and open-mindedness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
Are you ready to collaborate with some of the most passionate and innovative people?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.