View job on Handshake
$5,079.00 – $7,494.00/ Monthly
Do you enjoy supporting your co-workers? Is your favorite part of your job helping teach others new concepts and ideas? If so, the Workforce Strategy Operations Analyst might be a great job for you!
We are seeking a Workforce Strategy Operations Analyst (Operations & Policy Analyst 2) to join our Workforce Strategy team.
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS), A place to belong and make a difference!
- When you join the ODHS, you join a community of over 10,000 employees dedicated to serving and helping Oregonians achieve wellbeing and independence through opportunities that protect, empower, respect choice, and preserve dignity.
- Connect with ODHS Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and find a place to belong, build community and participate in shared learning. ERGs are employee-driven committees that support each other as well as the ODHS’ overall mission and vision.
- We are committed to building an antiracist and equitable agency. Equity is foundational to our role as a human services agency, and we are committed to integrating equity into all we do. The Equity North Star has four points that explain the agency’s goals related to equity, inclusion, and racial justice.
- We know that life is unpredictable and ODHS cares about keeping you well. Enjoy a work-life balance, 11 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, and competitive benefits packages including health, dental, vision and much more!
- If you have federal student loan debt or are thinking of going back to school, then you might benefit from the Student Loan Forgiveness Program. If you make 120 qualifying payments on your student loan while working full-time for a qualifying employer, your student loan debt may be forgiven.
What you need to qualify
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
Any combination of experience and education equivalent to five years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification
How to apply
Your work history profile, cover letter, and resume are the perfect opportunity to highlight your interest in the position and showcase your skills and experience that make you the best candidate for the position.
- Please upload a resume or complete the Workday history profile. Note: Your resume and cover letter may be uploaded in the Resume/CV field on the online application.
- Required: A cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Minimum Qualifications, and essential attributes, listed. We read every letter submitted to help us understand your experience related to the position
- Current State of Oregon employees: Apply via your employee Workday account.
- If you are not a current State of Oregon employee: view this application instructional video.
- After you submit your application, you will have additional tasks to complete in Workday. Please continue to check your Workday account throughout the recruitment process.