View job on Handshake
This hybrid remote role will require you to work one day per month in the Malvern, PA office.
The Workforce Management Analyst role is responsible for real time monitoring of service levels, managing operational KPIs, site level performances, and Forecast Development. This role is expected to ensure effective management of the incoming and outbound phone and non phone volumes by analyzing workload volume, creating forecasts and drafting way forward plans in terms of peak readiness, headcount hiring etc.
- Timely and accurate creation of monthly and long range staffing forecasts for multiple business lanes
- Apply statistical techniques to forecasts to present actionable insights & recommendations to leadership
- Independently and proactively identify trends and areas of potential concern, diagnose root causes, and mitigate or escalate as appropriate
- Develop and maintain reproducible reports, analytics, and forecasts to support trends or seasonally recurring needs
- Maintain and resolve requests and issues related to ACD and teammate schedule data
- Monitor intra-day reporting and proactively alert leadership with updates and provide suggestions with what actions need to be made to maintain SLA
- Provide workforce strategy recommendations with operation leadership via weekly meetings where performance, productivity, and upcoming workforce needs are addressed
- Assist in the development, deployment, and monitoring of process innovation and system enhancements that improve forecasts and staffing
- Support the growth and development of workforce specialists through providing forecast development opportunities, project guidance, mentorship, and constructive feedback
- Contribute to shaping the strategic direction and growth of the team and its teammates
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$26.44 to $32.03Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at