If you are looking to enhance, change, or even start your career in the logistics and supply chain field, we have the position for you! Our Warehouse Supervisor’s play a pivotal role in the overall success of our operations in being the face of the company to our various customers. One would be tasked with warehouse and inventory management as well as supervising and leading our general workforce to meet operational goals.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) is a leading single-source logistics provider that offers a broad scope of services throughout the entire supply chain. Universal’s experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
Our operation is based in Chillicothe, IL, and supports a major manufacturer in the area. We manage and operate a warehouse and inventory management facility which encompasses: shipping and receiving along with picking and packing processes directly supporting our customer’s assembly plant.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 0-5 years supervisory or management experience in a warehousing, distribution or transportation environment
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask
- A competitive and career oriented mindset
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of inventory and material flow
- Quality and safety compliance management involving company policies and procedures
- Interacting with the customer on a daily basis, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Various reports related to production, quality, safety, timeliness, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers forming and maintaining positive relationships
- Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or General Manager
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, do not hesitate, respond today!
Check us out on the web at: www.universallogistics.c