View job on Handshake
The candidate will be working independently as a Vulnerability Researcher to identify flaws in software. The candidate must be familiar with the latest techniques in vulnerability research and demonstrate their ability to follow best practices. Individual must be extremely detail oriented when documenting their research.
- MUST be a US citizen who is willing and eligible to be sponsored for a US government security clearance.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Math or Physics (or be within one year of completion, no exceptions to degree type)
- Strong C, ASM, and Python development experience
- Reverse engineering utilizing any of IDA, Ghidra, or Binary Ninja
- Experience with dynamic and static binary analysis & fuzzing techniques
- Extensive experience with debuggers (GDB, ADB, etc.)
- Experience auditing code for security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to self-drive research tasking
- Motivated to learn complex systems
- Performing full system emulation for research and analysis
- Understanding of network protocols
- Experience reading and writing assembly (ARM, x86/x64)
- Understanding of OS Internals (any major OS)
Remote work is not an option.