View job on Handshake
Bellator Trust, an operator-led investment firm, is searching for 2022 Winter/Spring interns. This high-impact Internship Program will give you responsibilities that are unfounded for analysts at many investment firms. Due to COVID, we will offer this Internship Program remotely.
You will be trained by our founder, a Harvard MBA alum to conduct thorough company sourcing, industry analysis research, and company valuations. You will gain first-hand experience in helping oversee the deal flow of acquiring a company from beginning to end.
Our former interns have received work opportunities at Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, top boutique investment banking firms, VC firms, and more. We credit these job placements to the excellence of our Internship Program.
This Internship Program requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours/week in the Winter/Spring. We are open to providing course credit for current students.
- Conducting and verbalizing industry analyses
- Identifying and sourcing companies
- Financial modeling, including DCF and LBO
- Help oversee the deal flow of potential acquisitions
- Attend management meetings of companies looking to be acquired
- Current college student who has a demonstrated interest in finance or business
- Attention to detail and ability to analytically communicate investment ideas
- Strong drive for excellence and a desire to prove yourself