View job on Handshake
At Stout, we’re dedicated to exceeding expectations in all we do – we call it Relentless Excellence ®. Both our client service and culture are second to none, stemming from our firmwide embrace of our core values: Positive and Team-Oriented, Accountable, Committed, Relationship-Focused, Super-Responsive, and being Great communicators. Sound like a place you can grow and succeed? Read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The User Support Analyst will assist in the internal Information Technology Help Desk. He or she will be responsible for servicing of a range of user-centric equipment from desktop imaging to workstations to peripherals. This position will also require working with the CIO, IT Director and IT staff to assist in developing an effective and workable framework for managing and improving the user experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors Help Desk requests to ensure that urgent issues are being addressed in a timely manner
- Addresses complicated support issues
- Image, prep, and ship laptops for new hires and rotations
- Contributes to the installation, maintenance, and configuration of Stout workstations, office machines, and other technology devices
- Identifies, researches, and resolves high-level technical problems
- Works with staff to customize solutions and/or contacts vendors if needed
- Performs a variety of other complicated tasks requiring a wide range of creativity as well as being involved in other supplementary IT tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to handle long term projects from beginning to end
- Ability to follow-through on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented individual
- Possesses good communication skills in order to assist the user support team
- Must possess a sharp learning temperament and keep abreast of the latest industry developments regarding new technologies and IT practices
- Knowledge of Client Operating Systems (current and previous version), Microsoft Office Suite (current and previous version), Microsoft SharePoint and other widely used productivity software and tools
- Knowledge and familiarity with desktop management toolsets, Microsoft O365, Local and Wide Area Networking
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Required regularly to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Required regularly to sit and walk
- Required occasionally to lift and/or move up 50 pounds
- Required to have specific vision abilities such as close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Education and/or Training:
- Currently pursuing or has a 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another relevant field
- Looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in user support, help desk or IT related experience
- Experience working in a professional services environment preferred
7:00am – 4:00pm Eastern
*Once a week an After-Hours support shift from 7:00pm – 9:00pm CT
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes competitive compensation, benefits & wellness programs that allows employees to choose what’s most important to them at any life stage. At Stout, we are committed to the personal and professional development of our employees while fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
Professional Development: To foster employee development we offer ongoing training and learning opportunities, employee resources groups, mentorship programming, and professional designation reimbursement. We believe in timely and proactive performance excellence, ongoing 360 feedback, clear performance expectations at each level, and quarterly check-ins with your manager ensure you are supported and growing your career.
Flexible Work Schedules: Work-life balance is important to us and we want our employees to have balanced lives, which is why we have a discretionary time off policy for all salaried exempt employees. This gives you the ability to take time off as appropriate.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Stout is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of valid job requirements, qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Stout values a diverse workforce and strongly encourages women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, people with disabilities and members of other underrepresented communities to apply.
Interested in joining a rapidly growing group of bright, ambitious professionals in a work environment that values culture, diversity, and personal growth? Stout might just be the right place for you.