View job on Handshake
What does a great Treasury Analyst do?
As a Treasury Associate at Fiserv you will assist with bank account management responsibilities.
- Performs analysis of cash management activities and actively manages working capital requirements inclusive of analysis and reporting
- Reviews domestic and international cash flow and understands the necessity of funding requirements
- Manages bank accounts and bank service requirements
- Identifies cash management systems that enhance efficiency
- Updates bank account structure and funds flow diagrams
- Conducts administrative duties including maintaining bank account files, completing bank service documentation, completing signature cards, spreadsheets, etc.
- Creates manuals and documents policies and procedures for areas of responsibilities including developing procedures and/or modifying existing workflow to streamline and simplify processes
- Develops and implements automated solutions to manual processes
- Performs various other duties and projects as assigned by management
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field
• 1+ years’ experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping, Finance, Treasury, Banking, or Data Analytics/Metrics
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Advanced critical thinking capabilities to identify and resolve issues timely and effectively
• Advanced situation and time management capabilities in high pressure situations
• Expert capabilities with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Word, and PowerPoint
• Advanced aptitude of Accounting/Bookkeeping
• Ability to conceptualize innovative approaches to modernize processes
• Advanced ability to describe complex systems and situations in business terms with no supervision
• Experience identifying internal stakeholders and leading productive conversations
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, from peers to Senior Vice Presidents, as well as external clients
• Track record of strategically solving problems
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.