View job on Handshake
We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Treasury, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day banking and cash management activities. They will also be responsible for the coordination of transaction processes, reconciliation of cash and related transactions, including the resolution of discrepancies. The Treasury Analyst will improve the accuracy of cash flow forecasting and building partnerships that align with key functions within the company.
The ideal candidate for this position will work well both independently as well as on a team. They should have a strong attention to detail and be able to manage multiple competing demands while ensuring accuracy and deadlines are met.
- Monitor and analyze ofi’s daily cash position to cover cash commitments and coordinate/optimize short term investments or borrowing.
- Execute daily wire transfer and ACH transactions including intercompany settlements.
- Administer online banking systems.
- Provide administrative support to employee expense reporting.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Assist departments with requests regarding wire transfers, letter of credit, and documentary collection. Supply supporting documents for audit requests as needed.
- Assist in maintaining banking records and legal documentation including Foreign Bank Account Reporting related documentation.
- Maintain positive banking relationships with depository banks.
- Monitor and analyze bank fees including credit card and cash management expenses.
- Provide information in connection with the external and internal audits and monitors cash management activities to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field is required.
- One (1) year of experience in treasury or finance is required.
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Must have quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Great computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required. SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Must be able to work with diverse team across geographies.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At ofi, we celebrate our diversity. Olam Americas Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.