“Technical Perfection and automotive passion” is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
Faurecia North America is looking for a NAO Treasury Analyst located in Auburn Hills, MI.
The NAO Treasury Analyst will be Responsible to maintain adherence to internal treasury policies and processes. He/she will be in charge to coordinate, plan and execute all the treasury department requests.
- Ensure the compliance of all treasury procedures and controls in Faurecia
- Daily update of bank movements in FCS (SAP) and stored of files in the network.
- Performs daily account reconciliation, claims and discrepancies.
- Monitoring and calculating daily cash flow, communicating to treasury supervisor and or manager the daily cash needs or excesses.
- KPIs daily follow up: rejected payments, extraordinary payments, transfers processed, manual payments, failed transactions, etc.
- Ensure to keep all files and support documents and/or bank transactions in cause of an internal or external audit.
- Follow up of claims, incorrect transactions, and corrections to ensure the proper bank transactions.
- Support and monitoring of activities to comply with the month end closing.
- Management of the factoring program, KPIs analysis, actuals and forecast.
- Presentation, incorporation and management of banking products to suppliers such as Supply chain financing and/or reverse factoring
- Assist with bank relationship management (bank fees, letters of credit, etc.)
- Bank portal administration.
- Administration and monitoring of corporate credit cards, including credit limits, expiration, claims, refunds, etc.
- Management and monitoring of Internal and External audits.
- Support and communication between the operation teams, accounts receivable and payable.
- Knowledge and management of bank accounts and credit lines.
- Leasing monitoring and analysis.
- Administration Letters of credits.
Individual must have strong business sense and practical expertise. In addition, qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or economics.
- +3 years of experience in the treasury department for a large corporation.
- Automotive industry preferred
- Experience in bank products, corporate and international treasury.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Proficient in SAP (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Strong customer focus and passion for working with and learning from individuals from various countries/cultures.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
- Responsive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized, autonomous, with decision-making, project management skills and team work oriented.