Are you ready for your career to take off? Have you always had an interest in the aviation industry?
If you are passionate, ambitious, motivated, & ready to take your career to new heights, then apply to join our new & exciting “Lufthansa Group Trainee Take-Off Program!“
- Location – Chicago (IL), Miami (FL), Uniondale (NY)
- Employment level – Graduate programs
- Function – Business Strategy / Corporate Development, Sales / CRM
- Working time – Full time
- Application deadline – 04-15-2022
During the entire duration of the program, our trainees will be learning the objectives and business processes in order to become contributors to the development of strategic concepts and their implementation within the organization. We want you to:
- Design, develop, and implement projects according to departmental objectives.
- Establish and implement strategic concepts to drive business that best align Lufthansa Group in the industry according to the brand.
- Analyze existing processes, suggest feedback for improvement of implementation strategies, and advise on any necessary change management measures for best practices.
- Develop a strong understanding for the business operation and major processes by collaborating directly with leadership and departmental heads on various functions.
- Foster relationships with leadership by networking and job shadowing senior team leaders to gain a better understanding of Lufthansa Group’s position in the industry.
*Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Requirements to join
If you are ready to be part of our trainee program, we are looking for:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- Graduated in the last 2 years from Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the fields of Business, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Aeronautics, or comparable.
- Knowledge in Aeronautics Industry & Processes are desirable.
- English required.
- MS Office as user.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Motivation to work in the Aviation industry.
- Cooperation skills / team player.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Willingness to relocate within the United States and abroad.
- Willingness to travel.
- Assessment may be required.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.