Traffic Quality Analyst
Epsilon is seeking a Traffic Quality Analyst to participate in our New Grad Program. The Traffic Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring a safe, equitable and trusted advertising marketplace. This role will focus on internet traffic deep investigations and tool development to detect issues with brand safety, viewability, and non-human traffic. You will work with data from ad verification vendors, as well as internal data and internal clients including Decision Sciences, Analytics Operations, Engineering, Product and Media teams to resolve issues and develop tools and reporting for optimal performance. The Traffic Quality team requires someone who is highly motivated with strong analytical, data mining, problem-solving, and organizational skills. A successful Traffic Quality Analyst has a genuine curiosity for internet traffic, ad delivery and client outcomes.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Perform periodic tests and inventory audits, create new and maintain existing block lists, assist cross-functional teams with blocking recommendations
- Use in-house tools and SQL queries to proactively identify and research non-human traffic patterns and fluctuations in publisher traffic
- Participate in the development of new tools
- Build data visualizations using Excel, Tableau, R, or in-house tools
- Perform daily inventory audits
- Respond to and investigate escalations from cross-functional teams on online advertising behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related technical fields are preferred
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with Python, R, Visual Basic and/or Tableau a plus
- Proven ability to learn and master new computer systems and applications with minimal instruction
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and apply critical-thinking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits. We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.