Job Title: Third-Party Risk Analyst
Location: 100% remote
Key Bank is looking for a Third-Party Risk Analyst who will work with internal stakeholders to anticipate, identify, monitor, document and mitigate risks associated with third-party relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and gain experience in a very in demand role for a large enterprise Bank.
- Performs technical risk assessments of a third-party supplier’s security and privacy controls
- Assists with facilitation and follow up for compliance due diligence of third parties
- Work with internal business owners, stakeholders, and external supplier to ensure documentation is up to date throughout the third-party lifecycle
- Track timely resolution of Third-Party Risk Management Issues.
- Gathers information security controls evidence from third parties on behalf of our clients
- Assist management with documenting findings and recommending risk mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Security, Business Administration, or Risk Management
- General knowledge/experience with Third-Party Relationship Management (TPRM), Audit, Vendor Management or Risk Management.
- Must be comfortable problem solving through risk and uncertainty.
- Able to identify and escalate Policy and Program violations / risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of interacting at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and willingness to learn.
Heitmeyer Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to minority status, gender, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.