As a software test engineer at Health at Scale, you will work with an exceptional team of engineers, scientists and clinicians with a focus on testing and quality assurance of production applications and systems. You will play a core role in helping us drive better software design, improved engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, security, privacy and other quality concepts across products and internal infrastructure, as we operate deployments for millions of members at scale.
- Ensure the robustness and quality of production platforms, applications and pipelines
- Engage in the creation and validation of comprehensive test suites to cover our codebase and operations
- Design and implement tests in various simulation frameworks, review test results to gate merge/release, understand testing gaps and develop/improve testing tools
- Engage in regular build/test/release reviews of all company software and systems
- Advance testing/quality-based culture across all company operations
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience in software testing and developing test automation
- Strong understanding of foundational concepts of software design and testing
- Experience with automation frameworks/testing, integration testing, continuous integration or test design
- Strong proficiency in Python, Git
- Excellent communication skills
Health at Scale is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. To all recruitment agencies: Health at Scale does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this job alias, company employees or any organization location. Health at Scale is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.