The Human Resource Program is currently seeking a Temporary Human Resources Analyst – Recruitment. This position oversees and coordinates the District’s recruitment and onboarding activities and provides professional, technical and analytical support in a variety of human resources programs including HRIS, training activities and policy administration.
(The essential functions listed below are not intended to reflect all duties that may be assigned to this classification. The District may augment duties and/or essential functions at its discretion. Additionally, some incumbents may not perform all Essential Functions.)
- Consults with hiring supervisors to develop recruitment plan. Ensures vacancies exist prior to recruitment and recruitment activities are carried out in compliance with District policy, State and Federal law. Creates job postings in applicant tracking database; creates job announcements, drafts ads and places ads. Screens all applications for minimum qualifications; evaluates and analyzes supplemental responses and all documents submitted by the candidate and hiring department.
- Provides technical advice to supervisors in the development of interview questions and processes. Organizes, schedules, and conducts interviews. Facilitates discussions and analysis of interviews. Drafts and delivers conditional offer letters. Completes reference checks, background checks and coordinates all other pre-screening functions. Drafts all recruitment correspondence.
- Coordinates, modifies, and presents new employee orientation program, including District overview, benefits and policies. Participates in ongoing improvements to orientation program.
- Provides assistance on employment related issues to departments, employees, applicants and the public. Explains human resources related laws, policies and procedures.
- Provides technical support to the Human Resources Team including performing work in the District’s complex HRIS program, processing personnel actions, maintaining training module, inputting new hires, and updating changes.
- Performs administrative duties including, but not limited to, updating organizational chart; notifying supervisors of approaching deadlines for completion of probation; track, process and review certifications and licenses; coordinating the ordering of and distribution of employee recognition materials; monitoring professional services contracts; tracking and coding HR invoices for payment.
Experience and Training Guidelines:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledges, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the KSAs would be:
2+ years of experience in recruitment, selection and onboarding, HRIS, applicant tracking database, general human resources management, or an equivalent level of experience and college level course work in human resources, psychology, business, sociology, public administration, or a related field.
Experience in NeoGov recruitment application and/or Oracle HRIS is desirable.
Certification and Licensure:
Upon selection, candidate must possess and maintain a valid State issued driver’s license.