View job on Handshake
Every year, tens of thousands of events – ranging from natural disasters to factory fires to health epidemics – shut down manufacturing and wreak havoc on global supply chains. We believe a resilient supply chain is good for everyone: it keeps product flowing, the world moving, and most importantly, people in their jobs.
Resilinc’s supply chain risk management services enable organizations to have instant visibility into supply chain disruptions and act quickly to minimize them. Our customers include over 100 of the world’s leading organizations including IBM, General Motors, Boston Scientific, and Western Digital.
Resilinc is well-funded, profitable, and shows no signs of slowing down. We run lean, work fast, and pivot quickly to accommodate our customers and keep supply chains moving.
The Technical Support Analyst is the single point of contact for internal & external customers and is responsible for providing technical support, advice, and assistance on the Resilinc Product. Analysts will generally deal directly with end users and actively communicate answers in a way they can understand. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Request resolution may involve querying various data tables to get the data followed by a thorough analysis to appropriately respond to the request or identify a problem, raise a request for internal teams to fix a problem, provide answers to the end user questions and documenting analysis & resolutions provided on request tracking tools. Technical support Analyst will be responsible for the accuracy of resolutions being provided.
This is a remote position based in the US.
Shift Timing – 8am to 5pm
US Citizens only
· Handle all requests coming into the Technical Support team through email, chats, phone, and workflow tool
· Record, track and document the technical support request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, query used, and actions taken, through to the final resolution
· Be thorough & detail oriented in the analysis & evaluation of a request, methodical and be able to think of alternative routes to problem solving, expediting problem resolution
· Access product upgrade notes, knowledge bases and work with internal departments to aid in problem resolution
· Work with the Engineering and Product management team to understand the product design and requirements. Validate and test the product for its intended behavior and report any deviations to the leadership
· Coordinate product testing during product upgrades and releases
· Be results-driven and passionate about product, data & what you do day-to-day
· Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced analyst, leader, and internal teams
· Help develop cheat sheets and knowledge base articles for team & end users
· Provide periodic report & present analysis on status, category, type & root cause of all requests received at technical support
· Comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership from internal & external customers. Should have strong verbal & written communication skills
· Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Consistently meet deadlines and work well within a team environment
· Entry level to 4 years of experience in SQL queries to extract data
· Should be aware extracting data from multiple tables using SQL queries
· Proficient in all MS Office applications
· Team player and self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, written, oral and documentation skills.
Benefits to You:
· Competitive Start-up salary, bonus, and early-stage equity
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
· Competitive PTO and sick leave
· Work with driven and enthusiastic colleagues in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, the opportunity to work on problems that matter in a highly collaborative environment.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Resilinc’s culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work