Technical Success Analysts have a unique opportunity to learn from a highly knowledgeable and technical team and mold their role and career into a variety of different specialties ranging from highly technical to becoming the strategic voice of reason our clients trust.
Technical Success Analysts will have the opportunity to work closely with Technical Success Managers, Client Success Managers, and Technical Onboarding Architects, to manage integrations with clients including agencies, publishers, brands, and technology platforms. The Technical Success Analyst is responsible for working through data ingestion, reporting automation, training documentation, support ticketing, data QA, and overall technical guidance. The Technical Success team serves as liaison between Client Success and our Product and Engineering teams on everyday technical areas for clients; developing mastery of the Tracer platform along with multiple technologies and tools to manage complex & custom data equations.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Client Success Managers and Technical Success Managers to support their client roster. You will own the necessary steps to ensure our client’s data is being ingested and presented properly (including but not limited to data and dashboard QA, enabling client data via Tracer rules/cross-fields/formulas/tags, normalizing data sets, and building client reports)
- Be recognized by the client and cross-organizational teams at Tracer, as the “first line of defense” and primary point of contact for technical areas of the client partnership (including but not limited to, owning technical client support via SupportBee, managing the progress of the Jira ticketing system, preliminary data investigation, understanding platform nuances, and delivering reports/dashboards).
- Serve as a key point of contact between the Client Success, Product, and Engineering teams for technical troubleshooting, running CLI commands to deliver solutions to clients as product features continue to roll out, creating templatized documentation of common client requests/issues and translating client requests for product feature requests.
- In addition to serving as an advisor, the Technical Success Analyst will help identify new opportunities where our platform can better help our partners’ businesses. One example is helping to identify and vet clients “asks” with scale to become full product features.
- Provide feedback to Product and Engineering during product planning and development by representing the client’s voice and being involved in product functionality testing.
- Share your technical knowledge with the broader Client Success team and create documentation and standardization to help scale the Technical Success function at Tracer.
What we look for:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a technical/analytics-based role
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and working with related file formats, e.g. CSV
- Experience with SQL/databases, web technologies, programming languages, and APIs is strongly preferred. Tech/tools we use: AWS (S3), PostrgreSQL, Python, Jira, Supportbee
- Experience with Tableau, Google DataStudio, and other BI tools is a bonus
- Experience with digital advertising technology is a major bonus
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical acumen in all aspects of the approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and perform at a high level, with great attention to detail, in a fluid, fast-paced work environment
- Experience working in a team and independent settings – resourcefulness is important, knowing when to ask for help is crucial
- A solution-oriented advisor with the ability to understand and communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp, understand new technical subjects