View job on Handshake
A Technical Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and understanding the existing Aria platform functionality and apply their expertise extensively for new client onboarding activities. They should have strong business and technical acumen to be able to derive qualitative information out of unstructured data and develop business and functional requirements for platform configuration and software development.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Analyze and understand PBM Cloud™ platform scope and functionality to facilitate new client onboarding.
- Produce business and functional requirements by conducting qualitative interviews with key business stakeholders.
- Extract valuable information from unstructured data provided by client and generate platform compatible structured data sets to enable Collaborative PBM Cloud™ platform configuration.
- Develop standard software development documents clearly stating functional and non-functional requirements. (Software Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Process Flow Diagrams, Wire Frames, User Stories etc.)
- Design data models and define key performance metrics utilizing analytical tools (Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL etc.) to monitor and preempt business risks.
- Develop test scenarios and system integration test scripts to ensure the results correspond to the business expectations.
- Develop SQL data queries for data analysis and validation and generate qualitative reports on Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Quest Analytics etc.) with advanced visualization features.
- Monitor and review state and federal healthcare policies to ensure that the platform is compliant. If gaps identified, conduct impact analysis and evaluate platform changes with clinical and technical teams, to adhere to industry standards.
- Generate custom reports to facilitate ad-hoc performance monitoring requests from business partners.
- Support business development efforts through consultative client engagement and demonstrations of the cloud platform as needed.
- Contribute to the entire software development life cycle, (SDLC) from initial business requirements to deployment & production support
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or a Technology field required.
- Master’s degree preferred (Information Technology, Business or related field)
- 1-3 years of experience working in an IT domain
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to independently work with complex data-sets & requirements
- Possess a balance of business acumen and technical knowledge to partner with business and guide development team to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative solutions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with a collaborative working style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills; MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Strong understanding of relational data models and hands-on experience working with various databases like Oracle, SQL server, MS access etc.
- Understanding of Software development life cycle and methodologies. (ex: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall etc.)