You may know McCormick as a leader in herbs, spices, seasonings, and condiments – and we’re only getting started. At McCormick, we’re always looking for new people to bring their unique flavor to our team. McCormick employees – over 14,000 of us across the world – are what makes this company a great place to work.
We are hiring immediately for a full-time Production Team Manager!
Why join us?
The best people deserve the best rewards. In addition to the benefits you’d expect from a global leader (401K, insurance, time off, etc.) we also offer:
- $10K Sign On Bonus!
- Competitive pay based on experience, annual bonus and yearly increases based on performance
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, we love to promote from within
- Flexibility and Support for Diverse Life Stages and Choices
- We don’t just care about revenue. We prioritize our communities and the planet we share. We are proud to be awarded as a Top 50 company for diversity and have multiple most sustainable company awards (including #6 global ranking)
- Incentives such as 401K match program
- Wellbeing programs including Physical, Mental and Financial
- Tuition assistance
You will be working in a manufacturing environment directing and supporting the daily management of team members to meet our performance standards, including reliability, cost, waste, safety, quality, and sanitation. This will include leading, coaching, and training non-exempt team members while fostering a team environment. Working cross-functionally with Maintenance, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement, this role will focus on proactively recommending and implementing process improvement initiatives to increase operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum of one year experience supervising employees in a manufacturing/production/industrial environment
- Availability to work nights and weekends as needed to support business requirements
We’re a global company, so no matter where we work, from Melbourne to Mexico City, and every region in between, we all work together.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.