G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for self-directed and motivated Digital Engineering Analyst to join our team modeling DoD systems.
· One (1) year of experience with system modeling experience;
· Two (2) years of analyst experience in one or more of the following domains: Weapon System Operation, Command and Control Systems, Integrated Air and Missile Defense Sensors, Integrated Air and Missile Defense Weapons.
This position will be performing digital modeling of DoD systems using various tools. Though minimal experience is required for the junior positions, we are also looking for mid to senior level individuals with the required skillset.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, having some skills below is desirable:
· Knowledgeable in MagicDraw or similar modeling and simulation tools;
· Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
· Knowledgeable in the DoD Architectural Framework.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is desired.
This position requires an individual to be a US citizen and either have, or be able to obtain, and retain a DoD clearance.