As our Systems & Benefits Analyst, you will help define and drive our benefits strategy for the US to attract, reward, and retain our highly talented team. You will work closely with the Human Resources and other members of the Leadership team to understand how to align our benefits with our company culture, assess ongoing effectiveness, and drive continual iteration and improvements. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to build and evolve US benefits programs of a quickly growing global company. As Winchester grows, we are refining our total rewards strategy and benefits focus. Your role will play a large part in helping further define and implement our benefits programs for our US locations.
Winchester’s values are Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment (ACE). These values guide how we lead and how we work at Winchester and allow us to do all that we do for our employees and customers!
What will you be Accountable for?
- Coordinate multi-site day-to-day benefits processing, including employee questions, new-hire enrollments, life events, and terminations.
- Complete regular and ad hoc audits to ensure that employee benefits coverage, payroll deductions, and vendor invoices are accurate.
- Document, maintain, and streamline procedures for benefits program processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements and proactively refine overall operations.
- Work closely with brokers to evaluate and benchmark our benefits programs based on industry trends and best practices to ensure competitiveness.
- Partner with the Director of HR on the execution of annual benefits renewals and enrollment processes.
- Conduct presentations to educate our employees about our benefits programs.
- Provide leave-management support, reporting, vendor management, and policy updates.
- Ensure that all benefits programs are implemented and maintained in compliance with legal requirements and regulatory guidelines (ERISA, ACA, etc.).
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned by the Director of HR or VP of People & Culture.
How will you Collaborate?
Collaborate across Winchester in a way that leads by example, holds people accountable and utilizes data to make informed decisions. Work with the Leadership Team, HR, Employees and vendors to have a positive impact on the organization and the Winchester employee experience.
What are you Empowered to do?
- Create, obtain and deploy new tools and resources to streamline the benefit management process
- Make recommendations on US benefit offering to ensure we remain competitive
- Create and deploy training to ensure benefit value is understood
- Work with the communication coordinator to create and deploy educational resources to employees to increase engagement
Criteria for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or Business Management preferred.
- Embody our values (ACE) — Accountability, Collaboration and Empowerment.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate in person 2-3 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to Norwalk, CT, where the corporate team is based, or other Winchester sites as needed.
- Experience in US benefits programs, including administration, compliance, and data analysis.
- Expert level excel skills required, google sheets experience a plus.
- HRIS system administration experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Vendor-management experience, including evaluating proposals, modifying benefits materials, handling contract negotiations, and integrating new benefits vendors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
Communication Systems We Use:
- Google Workspace
Why choose Winchester Interconnect?
At Winchester, we dream big, get stuff done, and like to have fun!
Winchester Interconnect™is a leading global provider of interconnect solutions that help fuel the ever-changing electronics industry. Throughout our 75-year history, Winchester’s business strategy, technical capabilities, passion for quality, and service have supported our customers’ innovation.
As Winchester continues to expand, it is placing increased emphasis on its people, products, operations, supply chain, and key relationships while encouraging a transparent environment that fosters innovation.
Accountability, Collaboration, and Empowerment are the fundamentals of the Winchester Interconnect Leadership Strategy. These values are part of our every day at Winchester Interconnect, and this is how we are able to do all that we do for our employees and customers.
We believe in empowering our workforce to think outside the box and make decisions that move our business forward. We hold ourselves and others accountable for following through on what we say we are going to do. We collaborate between departments, teams, business units, and customers to share best practices and become the best interconnect company in the world.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In addition to federal law requirements, Winchester Interconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Winchester Interconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***Candidate Inquiries Only-No Third-Parties***