Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented individual to join our Information Technology team. In this role, you will partner with the business units, external companies and IT team members to improve the systems and processes. You will be responsible for leading initiatives from design through implementation, guiding systems development, doing analysis on issues and providing production support. The Systems Analyst ensures that the systems and processes are providing the results needed to support business needs. Whether it is process improvement or new system designs, Systems Analysts are responsible for understanding the needs and then translating those into requirements and an executable plan.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Quickly and accurately assess system abilities/limitations against business needs.
- Assist in the design, deployment and training of new systems and system changes.
- Oversee short and long-term initiatives to improve system functionality and performance.
- Assist with translating business requirements into functional requirements and system specs.
- Communicate deliverables, status updates and outcomes to stakeholders and leadership.
- Monitor data integrity to ensure consistent and accurate data is being used across systems.
- Respond to tickets and requests to triage and resolve user and system issues.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to assist with servicing company systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the source of issues and make the needed changes to resolve them.
- Monitor system performance and effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in projects as a technical expert.
- Create clear and concise documentation around system processes, data flows, etc.
- Understand the business area’s processes and needs to better align the technical solutions to meeting those needs.
- Other duties as assigned.