Wayfinder Family Services ensures that children, youth, and adults facing challenges always have a place to turn.
In exchange for your talent, Wayfinder offers an excellent benefits package, which includes the following:
- This role is eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Competitive salary – Sign-on bonus for eligible roles
- Flexible schedules depending on the position (some offering hybrid)
- Medical insurance with a $30 premium per paycheck coverage plan (employee-only)
- Dental insurance 100% employer paid for HMO coverage plan (employee-only)
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match up to 4%
- 11 paid holidays per year and a generous paid time off policy
- Five winter holidays (between Christmas Eve & New Year’s Day)
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Robust training opportunities: Shared Core Practice Model, Trauma-Informed Care, Evidence-based Practices
System Support Analyst Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling various IT/IS support tasks, including requests that require hands-on intervention at our LA campus and surrounding locations, remote support for staff located at other office locations or at remote offices, and as assigned for project implementations tasks. This includes timely and accurate response to user requests, troubleshooting the issue to determine the correct resolution, escalation with software vendors, as needed, working with the user on the resolution steps, and ensuring proper communication of interim status updates and final resolution, to users and within IST. Ensures proper documentation of support requests from initial in-take through completion.
- Prepares IT equipment for new and replacement devices. This includes equipment setup/configuration, enrollment in MDM software (as applicable), shipping, tracking, and delivery confirmation (as applicable), successful deployment to users, and adheres to agency inventory protocols. Works collaboratively within the department and with other departments as it relates to equipment purchasing, device management, and inventory procedures.
- Provides IT Orientation training, and other training related activities, as assigned.
- Provides guidance to users on functionality and support related productivity software, including the Microsoft Office suite, Accessibility software/tools, Adobe, Zoom, and other agency supported software, applications, and technology tools.
- Assists with the development of user reference guides, internal procedures, process improvement initiatives, and other materials, as assigned.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with management, users, and internal/external resources for all assigned duties and tasks.
- Collaborates with other IST department analysts for support request resolution and when assigned on project tasks.
- Assists the IST department to ensure the agency’s information technology and systems adhere to HIPAA, LA County, Department of Mental Health (DMH), Council on Accreditation (COA), and other regulatory or contractual requirements.
- As assigned, attends and actively participates in project meetings, committees, user groups, and other events.
- Performs other departmental duties as assigned by the Information Technology Manager or at the request of the Senior Director of IST in order to support the on-going agency needs.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Associate’s degree, or certification from an accredited program focused on technology support; OR at least 2 years of directly related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience working with helpdesk services, including user support operations, user training material development, user training delivery, systems analysis, and issue troubleshooting and resolution techniques.
- Experience supporting desktop computing environments, including Microsoft products, Windows, Office365, Active Directory, and various other productivity software.
- Experience in a healthcare setting including support of clinical and billing operations for behavioral health is a plus.
- Possess valid California driver’s license and maintain an insurable driving record under the agency’s liability policy and be able to travel between the agency site locations when necessary.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as a condition of employment. Wayfinder will consider exemptions from this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due to medical contraindication, disability, or sincerely held religious belief or practice will be considered.
Wayfinder requires a thorough background screening process that includes fingerprinting and a health screening.
Wayfinder is committed to Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion.
Wayfinder believes diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are essential to our excellence and our mission’s execution. We value differences in the pursuit of inquiry and knowledge, mutual understanding, respect, trust, transparency, and cooperation. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Individuals of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and differently-abled persons are encouraged to apply.
Wayfinder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.