View job on Handshake
- Procurement secures vendor contracts to purchase materials and is responsible for the acquisition of essential components of Niagara’s Supply Chain.
What does our intern program look like for you?
We offer a supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized – you have tons of opportunity for collaboration, constant improvement and the ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment.
Our interns spend the summer working directly on high impact projects. During this 10-12-week full-time internship, you will enhance your technical & soft skills knowledge through:
- Cross-functional mentorship
- Social Events
- Job specific training courses
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt training
- Volunteer/community service events
- Final presentations to team and leadership
What skills you need to be successful:
· Strong oral and Written Communication
· Problem Solving abilities
· Collaboration skills
· Individual Initiative
· Driven and Accountable